Do you want to edit several photos in a row? Forget about having to work on them one by one, and let Modi do the hard work for you.
This simple photo editor lets you apply the same effects and filters to groups of images in batches, saving you a whole load of time and effort. All you have to do is select the photos you want to edit and create a list with the filters you want to apply to them by clicking the 'Modifiers' button.
Modi includes twelve different filters and effects, from the most obvious ones (resizing, rotating, adjusting levels automatically) to other slightly more sophisticated, such as adding a frame or inserting a watermark. Some of them have their own configuration options too.
Modi is essentially a handy companion to your regular photo editor. On the downside, it gets a bit slow when you queue up more than two or three filters.
If you need to process several images simultaneously, Modi can save you loads of time!
- Fix bug in PrintEXIF plugin
- Fix a bug in Frame plugin
- Better control on Watermark/EXIF location on the images by specifying offset (X/Y)
- Add an option for the user to choose whether to skip printing EXIF if an image does not contain a corresponding EXIF entry
- Change to Resize Plugin. User has a possibility to resize images without maintaining the aspect ratio
- Vignette Plugin
- Near IR Plugin